MATI Ultra bond Mount tape is an extreme double sided tape which bonds a variety of different harsh materials & weights.
700 micron-amber-coloured-self-wound double-sided adhesive tape with an internal scrim; to give additional strength in use and is simply ‘no nails’ on a roll. This ultra-strong-adhesive tape has been developed to stick to almost any substrate – on walls, tables or other similar porous and uneven surfaces – and secure a bond that is almost as strong as using a mechanical fixing.
This tapes adhesive is coated onto a 100 GSM white-craft-siliconized-differential-release liner for easy use.
The adhesive also has a scrim running through it. This scrim enables the tape to have some cohesive strength for when bonding to weaker substrates such as foam and other similar substances.
This strong adhesive is a synthetic rubber-based adhesive. The fact it is rubber-based means that direct exposure to UV light and high temperatures should be avoided.
- Sign Fixings
- Edgings and Trims
- Joining of sheets and Damp Proof Membranes
- Adhering Insulation to Walls
- Bonding GRP Roof Skins and Aluminium in the: Commercial Body Building Industry
- Fixing of: Floor Materials, such as: Carpets and strips
- Temporary Tarpaulin Repair
- Other similar applications